Join our fun loving and passionate team!
Part-time and Casual Work
• Opening oysters (training provided)
• Serving customers
• Fulfilling wholesale orders
• Stock monitoring & cleaning
• Cash handling
• Desired Applicants
• Motivated and consistent approach to work • Easy to get along with
• Previous experience is an asset
• Willingness to learn goes a long way
Oyster openers needed
Shop staff needed
Traineeship Business & Tourism (see below)
• Part-time and casual positions
• 1 April 2022 (or earlier)
• Wage varies in line with Seafood Processing Award
• Get in touch to find out more
• Send us your resume
Traineeship - Business & Tourism
Are you looking for a career experience in business, tourism or retail?
We can offer it all. By working with us you’ll be given hands on experience across multiple work areas.
We’ll work with you to find and develop your skill strengths. You can even start working with us on a casual basis to discover whether you would like to complete a traineeship.
We’ll help you decide what area you would like to specialise in… or whether you’re a jack of all trades. Get in touch - call or email us.
Expressions of interest welcome!
If we don’t have a role listed that suits you, but you have some amazing skills to offer our team and you would love the opportunity to work at our award-winning oyster farm, please send us your expression of interest.
Working with can include includes - Farm work, preparing oysters for sale, shop sales, serving refreshments, cleaning and maintaining our facilities - and having a laugh along the way. Send us an email with your resume and we can reach out to you as soon as something pops up.
Stay In Touch
We’d love you to stay in touch with us as the seasons change down at the farm.